Sunday, October 31, 2010

Case-Winning Paperwork ... Part 1

In this article, Dr. Frederick David Graves, JD reminds us all to review the material of his course on a regular basis, even if we aren’t being sued, suing others, or practicing law. Reason being is that he brings up material in these articles which aren’t presented in the same way as we thought they were in the course. But below is the exact point I used to defeat that scammy lawsuit I was served with – all without stepping foot in a courtroom…

Want to stuff your opponents in a box?

Today I share just one tip that will give you power to stuff your opponents in a box!

Drive your enemies nuts!

Terrify them with word-power!

Read on to learn how.

(I send this to show you why you should order my affordable, popular, official Jurisdictionary step-by-step 24-hour course, if you don't already have it.)

I did this nearly 25 years, and what I tell you here will empower your paperwork!

Many lawyers never understand this, so they lose.

You must not lose ... so do what I say!

The tip is nothing harder than writing simple sentences.

Each simple sentence gets its own paragraph number.

Each numbered paragraph contains a simple sentence.

One sentence per numbered paragraph.

A sentence is a complete thought. My 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Edgerton, taught me that, and I never forgot. It has helped me win countless court battles.

A simple sentence contains one verb, one subject.

The best simple sentences contain as few adjectives and adverbs as possible.

Consider these two sets of numbered paragraphs:

  1. The defendant agreed to spray my strawberries every week during the four months I was away on business in Europe, however the defendant did not at any time spray my strawberries, and I lost most of my strawberry crop this year to bugs that ate the strawberry blossoms before my plants could bear fruit.
  2. I paid the defendant $2,000 before leaving for Europe, and he didn't ask for any more money, so I assumed he would do what he agreed to do, but he didn't, so I lost a great deal of money.
  3. This is why I have sued him.

- - - - - - -

  1. Plaintiff and defendant entered a written agreement.
  2. Copy of agreement attached as Exhibit A.
  3. Defendant promised to spray plaintiff's strawberries with insecticide from 5 December 2009 through 15 April 2010.
  4. Plaintiff agreed to pay Defendant $2,000.
  5. Plaintiff paid Defendant $2,000 on 1 December 2009.
  6. Defendant failed to spray plaintiff's strawberries from 12 January 2010 through 15 April 2010.
  7. As a direct result, plaintiff suffered money damages in an amount exceeding $15,000.

Each sentence has it's own paragraph number.

Each sentence has only one verb, one subject.

No sentence has more than necessary adjectives or adverbs.

Each sentence is a complete thought.

Your opponents will squirm.

Your opponents will complain.

But, there can be no doubt what your words mean!

Winning in court is all about communication.

Communicate effectively with simple sentences.

Number each sentence separately.

Do things my way, and nobody ever again will rob or abuse you in any way and get away with it!

If you don't yet know what I teach, you cannot imagine how much fun it is to force people to do what's right by using words against them - whether it's your opponent, some crooked highly-paid lawyer, or even a judge!

That's how you will win once you know what I teach in my popular, 24-hour, step-by-step Jurisdictionary self-help course.

It's affordable. Less than what it will cost you to sit and chat with a lawyer for one brief hour ... and you will learn what it takes to control lawyers: other people's and your own, if you have one!

Justice doesn't fall from the sky.

Justice doesn't grow on trees.

Justice is a prize that can be won by those who know how to win!

Knowing how to use words is how you win!

What do you have to lose?

Losers believe in fables and get their legal education at the barbershop or expensive weekend seminars or websites run by people who never practiced law, never went to law school, and don't know mud from sand about the Rules or how to use them to control the court.

Jurisdictionary was created by me to help you with the knowledge and practical experience I gained in 25 years of practicing law in state and federal courts.

Take advantage of what I learned those 25 years.

Protect yourself from courtroom corruption!

If you have a lawyer, you will save thousands in legal fees just by knowing what your lawyer should be doing to earn his or her fees and win your case instead of bowing and scraping before the judge like many lawyers do!

If you don't have a lawyer, you'll know how to stop the opponent's crooked tactics and get the judge on your side!

The key to winning is knowing how to use words and enforce the Official Rules against your opponent and the judge!

  • The Rules of Evidence
  • The Rules of Procedure

That's how you win!

Save legal fees!

Control judges!

Defeat crooked lawyers!

www.Jurisdictionary.com

No comments:

Post a Comment